THE LINCOLN MUSEUM
The Lincoln Museum offers various membership levels that help support our museum.
The Lincoln Museum is a private, non-profit 501(c)3 corporation. Your gift may be tax deductible.
- UNION CLUB: $25 per year. Membership card entitles free visits for one year.
- CABINET CLUB: $100--$200 gift will entitle an Individual, Couple or Family with free visits for two years and a 10% discount in the gift shop.
- BRONZE CLUB: $201--$500 gift will entitle an Individual, Couple, Family or business with free visits for four years and a 10% discount in the gift shop.
- EMANCIPATION CLUB: $501--$1,000 gift, payable over a two-year period will entitle an Individual, Couple, Family or Business with free visits for five years, a 20% discount in the gift shop, and your name will be inscribed on the Boundary Oak Plaque on display in the museum.
- PRESIDENT’S CLUB: $1,000 or more in a single gift will entitle the donor to lifetime free visits, a 20% discount in the gift shop, your name inscribed on the President’s Plaque displayed in the museum. Members of the President’s Club may have access to personalized tours with advanced notice for your guests.
- MEMORIAL CLUB: Contributions in memory of an individual are greatly valued in any amount. An acknowledgement of your gift is sent to the honoree’s family. When contributions reach $500 or more in memory of an individual then their name is placed on the Boundary Oak Memorial plaque displayed in the museum.
Yes, I’d like to join the troops that support our Lincoln Museum.
Please enroll me in the _______________Club. Enclosed is my gift of $______________.
My Contact Information:
Return Address: The Lincoln Museum • 66 Lincoln Square • Hodgenville, KY, 42748
Questions? Call (270) 358-3163 or email email@example.com